Festivals, fairs, and events makes up 4% of all sponsorships in the market. According to ESP Properties, in 2018, cause related sponsorship revenues are projected to reach $936 million, which is a 3.7% increase over the previous year. In an Ohio University - Corporate Survey Research study, multiple corporations were asked what the greatest threats were to traditional sponsorships. Some of the top responses were: lack of activation, low quality activation, too expensive, and poor servicing.
Smaller festivals, fairs and events are an important part of our communities. It is more and more important to protect these events by maximizing sponsor relationships. Though many brands support local events because it helps the communities around them, these threats are real, as companies are being asked to show the value of all sponsorships in their marketing efforts.
It is becoming clear that these events must also invest more resources into making sure fulfillment and activation is on point. SponsorCX can help you disarm these threats and ensure deeper and more clear activation and fulfillment for your partnerships.
We will help you in your event sponsorship fulfillment and activation efforts by providing the following:
- Assign responsibilities to both property and brand contacts
- Communicate in one central location with all property partnerships
- Manage Events, Assets, and Tasks that remind users when work should be completed
- Single location for all artwork approvals and updated marks and logos
- Artwork linked to assets and tasks
- Multiple file uploads/downloads including video and audio
- Clear direction on media schedules with interactive calendar
Proof of Performance:
- Visual proof of performance to ensure all assets are fulfilled properly
- Ability to upload media directly from an event
- Identifying and outlining added value.
- Customized reports showing assets and tasks that need to be worked on.